My
dream last night was really long and intricate, but I will tell you the
gist: it involved a program that allowed people to project their minds
into the future, where their minds were then placed into clones of their
bodies, so that essentially, anyone could visit the future.
In the
future, every city was like its own floating planet (covered and
oxygenated), and to travel between cities you were
sucked up through these vents and changed into a million tiny particles
and the particles were magnetized so that you would land in exactly the
right spot on the next city.
In the dream, I and my immediate family
used this program to travel to the future Oklahoma City. We visited the
future OKC Zoo (where the animals roamed more free because they were
more tame - and where I saw a man dressed as a gorilla who I decided to
call Gorilla Man & who appears later in the dream). Later we decide
to visit the future Amazon Forest. After our trip we have to travel back
through our vent. Gorilla Man shows up and travels at the same time. We
all get sucked up.
This part of the dream was really cool, because it
felt like I was flying/free falling through the sky as my "particles"
floated back toward the ground. When I landed, my family was nowhere to
be found. Suddenly my mom called me to find out where I was. The phone
call was brief.
After that I finally found my mom - but she had NO idea
who I was. Soon I discovered that somehow, instead of the normal time
frame, I had been transported back FOUR MONTHS from when I was supposed
to return from the Amazon. And now, my family couldn't remember who I
was. But then how did my mother call me, I wondered!
Desperate, I made
an announcement over the city intercom asking for Gorilla Man to meet me
where we first saw each other (in the OKC Zoo). A few hours later, he
met me there, and he remembered who I was. So why didn't anyone else?!
This is when I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment