I came to a mandatory presentation given by the school. It was about some kind of new aptitude test created by these two young geniuses in their mid-20's who had made millions from it, and the school asked them to come speak about the test and administer it to a select group of students. I was one of the students selected to take the test.
As we were taking it, the two young men walked around the room perusing the test takers. One of them, tall and handsome (and looking a lot like Joel David Moore), caught my eye and seemed to have been intrigued because he kept coming back to the same spot and just looking at me. Once the test was over, most everyone started to leave. He came up to me and asked what I thought of the test. "It was very personal," I said. "Which is new for an aptitude test, since they generally ask generic, do you ever do this and how often questions."
He smiled. We continued talking for several more minutes until soon we noticed that everyone else had left. He looked a little shy and quietly said, "You know, I don't normally do this, because I'm a professional. But I have really enjoyed talking to you and I wondered if you might let me take you to dinner."
On a whim I said yes and I gave him my number. A few days later he took me out to a really nice dinner and a carriage ride. I really enjoyed myself and grew to like him a lot. We went back to his hotel room (he was just visiting for the test, you see).
I told him after he kissed me and we went inside that I don't normally do things like this. We made love and then fell asleep together. In the morning, I had to leave for work. I rolled over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, which he returned with a strange, surprised expression. "You don't normally do things like this, do you? Take a woman on a date, spend the morning with her after."
He shook his head, almost blushing. "Then why start with me?"
"I don't know, really. There's just something so intriguing about you. I can't seem to get enough." I smiled.
"I wish I didn't have to work today." But I did. I got up. "Can I use your shower?" He said of course. "I'd like to see you again, if you want to," I said, peeking out from behind the bathroom door.
He grinned and nodded. Then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment