Friday, December 14, 2012
Evidence of my TV addiction
Last
night I had one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long time, and it
proved to me that I have been watching WAY too much tv. Here's what
happened: a bunch of people were kidnapped by the guy who plays Danny on
The Mindy Project. He was a creepy but lonely (and bored) millionaire
who decided he wanted to reenact the Hunger Games. So he kidnaps me (and
I am myself, but I look like Reviva from
Underemployed, which I was watching last night), several cast members
of Glee (including Chord Overstreet, the girl who plays Tina Chang, the
guy who plays Kurt, and a few more I can't remember), Shay Mitchell from
Pretty Little Liars, and Nick Miller from New Girl. He places us all in
a glass cage and orders us to fight to death or he will kill us all
himself. Only one can live. At first no one fights but then he shoots
one of the contestants, after which they all start in. At one point he
electrifies all of the weapons so that we can't pick them up, so that
everyone is forced to fight hand-to-hand combat. Early in the game (I've
been hiding and avoiding mutilation), he pulls me out of the
competition. He says it's because of my child. (I don't actually have a
child, but Reviva from Underemployed does... so maybe I was more her
than me.) He makes me sit out next to him and watch the rest of the
contestants kill each other. A little later he pulls Nick Miller out too
but doesn't say why. Eventually, all of the contestants are dead
because the last one was stabbed already and he bled to death. He forces
Nick and I to return to the arena and threatens to kill my baby if we
don't fight. Instantly I pick up one of the electrified guns and shoot
Nick in the chest. Now the weirdest part: at the end of the dream, right
before I woke up, everyone that was dead in the arena, including Nick,
stands up. None of them were actually dead. They were all hired actors,
in on it, except for me. That's when I woke up. It was an intense dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment