Thursday, May 23, 2013

The past coming back to flirt with me.

May 22, 2013.

Last night I dreamed that I and a group of people (only one of whom I remember from the dream so I don't know if I actually knew these people) were somehow trapped in a giant mansion. Inside the mansion were also trapped a giant hippo and a giant gorilla. The hippo and gorilla did not get along, and if they ever happened to wind up in the same room of this monstrous mansion together, they would fight. The hippo was peaceful enough, but if the gorilla encountered us, it usually overreacted and tried to kill us (thankfully, he was always unsuccessful). Finally, as a group we decided that we should make the two creatures fight to the death so that we would only have one giant animal to contend with. There was a large pool in a courtyard in the center of the mansion. We led the creatures here. That's when I woke up.

But throughout this dream, the aforementioned person that I know was constantly flirting with me. This person is an old coworker of mine that I had a thing for BIG TIME. I used to call him Mr. Blue Eyes because he had the most gorgeous big blue eyes (I mean, obviously). And I mean, through the whole dream, he just wouldn't stop flirting. I loved it.

I NEVER get flirted with anymore. I haven't flirted with anyone in a long time. So even though this was a dream and it wasn't real, I still really enjoyed it, and it felt good to be flirted with.

No comments:

Post a Comment