May 29th, 2013.
So in my dream, the 50th Anniversary episode came on. And I watched the episode in the dream but I don't remember anything about it. What I do remember is that in order to understand it, you had to have seen 2 previous episodes and because I couldn't remember what they were about, in the dream I had to watch those too. But I only got through the first one before I had to go to my friend Ty's house. He was throwing a celebratory after-the-50th party. When I arrived, there were a ton of people there (some he didn't even know, like my family, lol), most of them not even DW fans. He and his girlfriend Bethany were both there and when I saw them I tackled both of them to the ground in a bear hug. It was odd. Lol. The young son of an old high school teacher, Harrison, was there too, but he was only like 4 years old and he was the size of like a Barbie doll. The party was being held outside some building which had a sloping yard, a fence at the bottom, and then a drop off at the end of the hill past the fence (where it dropped off into complete nothingness, just a bottomless pit). Harrison was trying to climb through the fence to the cliff face and we had to pull him back and drag him all the way up the hill so he wouldn't fall. That's when I woke up!
No comments:
Post a Comment